Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Truly blessed

For those of you who do not have a myspace account or are not linked to mine as a friend, here is a post I put out in myspace land last week. Since I love to write, as if you couldn't tell already, I often go through and read what I wrote. It is great for strong reminders of my purpose or what I have overcome in the last decade or so. So...enjoy the read...

Sometimes we, as humans, tend to overlook the small things in life that make it so beautiful. Stop and smell the roses, enjoy the little things life has to offer...sayings to remind us to stop, slow down, and truly love yourself and love life.

Friday (Nov 7th), will mark another year I have been blessed to be here, living and loving life. This past year, so many changes have happened, all positive, all have brought me to this point in my life. I am truly fortunate to be entering my 33rd year on Earth, happy, healthy, vibrant, positive, and feeling the love from my friends and family.

This next year, I feel will be a most magnificent year! I look forward to the big and positive changes that will take place. Positive growth, deep relationships, rewarding life experiences, educating others, working in a healing environment, love for self and others, following my dreams and desires completely. This is truly walking my path. Finally, I am walking my path and no longer sitting on a rock near the path watching my life pass me by. It is a beautiful thing when things align and you are doing what you are meant to do.

To my friends and family, thank you for the continued support. I am blessed having you in my life and for having your love and respect. I hope some of you I am able to see very soon too! My wish to you this year, be happy, practice wellness, love yourself, follow your dreams, and be yourself.

Love........

Maureen

No comments: